I used to be a salad connoisseur.
And then I switched to bacon.
Fortunately, I’ve found that I can have the best of both worlds.
Also, anytime you eat bacon with salad they cancel each other out.
See, the salad factor eases your guilt over the bacon. And the bacon factor eases the pain of eating a salad. It’s like cross-cancel fraction multiplication where you can just cross out the kitty-corner numbers.
Hey, if math can do it, so can we. 🙂
Bacon, Blue Cheese, Avocado, Egg & Bacon Hot Sauce Salad
- Bacon, cooked and broken into pieces
- hard or soft-boiled eggs, sliced
- blue cheese crumbles
- avocado slices
- my Bacon Hot Sauce dressing recipe (or other dressing)
- Cook bacon and boil eggs. Set aside.
- If you are going to make my quick and easy Bacon Hot Sauce dressing recipe, now would be a good time to gather the bacon…
View original post 29 more words