You should make my Chocolate Bacon Roses for Valentine’s Day.
Seriously. Even if you’re single.
1 Dozen Roses from Pro-flowers.com — $60
Box of Chocolates — $5
Restaurant Dinner — $50
Saying “I Love You” with Chocolate Bacon Roses … Priceless
If you still need more reasons to make these…
10 Reasons Chocolate Bacon Roses are Better than Real Roses
- You’ve got the meal, the dessert, the flowers, and the gift — all covered at once.
- If you’re single, you can make them for yourself and eat them right away so there won’t be any evidence.
- Wayyy less cash.
- Men, women, and hobbits all like them.
- Extra points for creativity.
- The gifter gets to eat them, too.
- Easy to make (but look like they took effort)
- They taste wayyy better than real roses.
- They smell up the house real nice.
- Everything but the actual roses can be reused next year…
View original post 9 more words