- 1 large banana, very ripe with black spots on skin
- 1 whole egg
- ⅛ teaspoon baking soda
- *optional: 1 tablespoon almond butter (I didn’t add any because I forgot :P)
- Preheat your oven to 400F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, mash the banana until it resembles a puree, then mix in the egg, baking soda, and nut butter, until well incorporated.
- Using a spoon, drop the batter onto the lined baking sheet into 4 evenly sized pancakes. (I used about 2 spoonfuls per pancake)
- Bake for 12-15 minutes at 400F, or until golden brown. The parchment paper prevents sticking, without the need for any added butter or oil!
- Serve warm, with or without syrup, and enjoy!
Well I tried to this as described but didn’t end well, so I tried it in a shape of cupcakes and they turned out awesome…. truly awesome. I definitely going to try it again soon!